Get in Touch
Dan is a freelance developer working on contracts in and around London.
Previous clients include:
Dan is a full stack developer, well-versed in server as well as client facing code. His main specialities are:
- Linux servers (Apache/nginx, MySQL, Bash)
- Developing for speed and scale
- Web accessibility
- HTML (including HTML5)
- CSS, Sass
- Responsive Web Design and development
- Multiple-device development and testing
- Test Driven Development - Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Cypress
- Agile and Scrum working practices
- Amazon Web Services
Dan has a first class degree in Internet Technologies and Applications from the University of Plymouth. He was placed on the 2006 Dean's list for excellent academic performance.
Dan is also a Certified Scrum Master
Dan has worked for Reading Room, a digital agency based in Soho, where he delivered various client-based projects. He's also worked for the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine as their in-house web developer.