Get in Touch
Dan is a freelance developer working on contracts in and around London. He is currently freelancing for Sky.
Previous clients include:
Dan is a full stack developer, well-versed in server as well as client facing code. His main specialities are:
- PHP (including Zend Framework)
- Linux servers (Apache/nginx, MySQL, Bash)
- Developing for speed and scale
- Web accessibility
- HTML (including HTML5)
- CSS, Sass
- Responsive Web Design and development
- Multiple-device development and testing
- Test Driven Development - Mocha, Jasmine, PHPUnit
- Behaviour Driven Development (Cucumber, Selenium)
- Agile and Scrum working practices
- Amazon Web Services
Dan has a first class degree in Internet Technologies and Applications from the University of Plymouth. He was placed on the 2006 Dean's list for excellent academic performance.
Dan has worked for Reading Room, a digital agency based in Soho, where he delivered various client-based projects. He's also worked for the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine as their in-house web developer.
In no particular order, some other things that Dan has done: